Mrs. Wilt gave a general tag on this, so here are mine (and I had to think awhile too- that would surprise most people) 1.) I hate the feel of rough cardboard. It makes my skin absolutley crawl. 2.) I don't like going down the basement at night. This is a fear from childhood, I don't know how it came about. 3.) Seeing people with unflattering glasses, or a bad eye glasses adjustment drives me crazy. I worked for an eye doctor for nearly 6 years, and I can't help but want to fix these things now. 4.) I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters and have been changing diapers since I was 6 years old. 5.) I live in fear that the people from the show What Not To Wear will find me. My fashion is not that bad. I may not be as trendy or "classic" as they like, but my clothes are flattering,and feminine.( Yeah, thats what most of their victims say.) 6.) I'm not a morning person, yet I get up everyday between 5 and 5:15 am, because my DH leaves rather early. And, I actually get alot more done because I can get started earlier. Nothing all that weird, I'll probably think of some great things later. Naturally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Mrs. Bonnie,
Ditto on the What Not to Wear comment. Oh, I'm certain they would tell me to cut my long hair, toss my Mary Janes, and hem my skirts! LOL
Ah, well...the joys of being an old-fashioned feminine woman... ;o)
In His joy,
Mrs. Wilt
PS- I'm so glad you started a blog! Hooray! And you look so lovely in your profile pic. You commented on my blog about turning it 'round. Perhaps it loaded this way from your computer? Not sure about it, but I have done that several times on our computer and I hadn't turned the pics 'round to load them at the right angle. Hope this helps! Good luck with your new blog! :o)
Thanks Mrs. Wilt! I'll have to look at that!
Hi! If your profile picture is an indication of your personal style, I say Fear Not! You look lovely! Who care what some TV show would think? Do we all really want to dress like Paris Hilton? I'd rather be feminine and classic, too!
Hi, Bonnie! What, only 6 things?
Love ya, Dad
Yeah Mrs. Bonnie, only 6 things? I could count up quite a few more, but as I do not wish to embarress you, I shan't.
Cay
Post a Comment