(I'm posting Tuesday, just in case you couldn't figure that out yourself;0P ) Monday I was pretty busy, as my parents came over for their birthday dinner. Their birthdays aren't actually until next week, but my sister is leaving to go back to Mozambique around that time, so we celebrated yesterday.
Steak on the grill, Parmesan, rosemary, and garlic french fries, salad, sauteed mushrooms, orange jello pretzel salad, and strawberry lemonade. Dessert was ice cream "cake" made with ice cream sandwiches.
That said, all I got to do was pick flowers, and I made the bed slightly different, which looked nice, but lacked function, as pulling back the bed spread and top sheet resulted in the bottom sheet coming off as well. Oops.
Lots of ideas for today, but I have a yearly Dr. visit, and that is going to cut a nice chunk out of my day. Maybe I'll get to making some throw pillows like I've been wanting to for- Oh the last 6 months or so.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yes, make the pillows. Then post some pix so I can see!
Post a Comment