I forgot I had this picture 'til the below post was almost finished, and I was afraid adding it would delete what I had already typed. So here he is now, in all his snakey glory.
Hi Melissa! Thanks for coming, and yes, I found the snake myself. I'm not really afraid of them, but I did nearly jump out of my shoes because it startled me.
New Mom- hmmm, the Crabapple Pond Wild Life Safari?
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
4 comments:
That's VERY scary! Did you find that yourself?
You could start your own petting zoo!
Hi Melissa! Thanks for coming, and yes, I found the snake myself. I'm not really afraid of them, but I did nearly jump out of my shoes because it startled me.
New Mom- hmmm, the Crabapple Pond Wild Life Safari?
I'm sorry, I still can't get past this snake! Hehe!
Post a Comment