Thursday, October 4, 2007

Easy Baked Pork Chops

I made these for dinner last night, and boy are they good.You could use boneless skinless chicken breasts too.
Combine in a shallow bowl:
1 c. coarse cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. seasoned salt

In another bowl beat together :
1 egg
2 Tbsp. milk

Melt 4 Tbsp. butter in a baking dish. Take 6 boneless pork chops and dip into crumb mixture, then egg mixture, then back into crumbs. Lay coated pork chops into butter in the baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 325, then turn chops over and bake another 30 minutes.
Moist and tender!

2 comments:

New Mom said...

Hmmm... I think I'll try it with chicken breasts (we don't eat pork). Do you just use saltine crackers?

Bonnie said...

I used store brand low fat Ritz style crackers, the recipe just says cracker crumbs, and I thought the Ritz kind sounded good.
I'm sure any kind would work-except maybe graham ;0}