Monday, September 8, 2008

Hi. It's Me.

I wish I could type that really small, since thats how I feel, but I can't.
I tried to post after my first fair post, but Blogger kept telling me my account didn't exist, then I got busy with all the pre wedding shower stuff, and well, here we are. To start with the fair, I think I mentioned I won 14 ribbons, 7 blue and 7 red. When I stopped at the bank to cash my checks, the drive through teller got all excited and told me she had seen my name all over and mentioned some of the categories I had entered and wanted to know what I had placed with. I felt rather like a celebrity, but she didn't ask for my autograph.
I realized (after it was to late) that I didn't take any pictures of what I entered! I will try to get some pictures of the 3 sewn items you haven't seen, but the canned goods are all put away, (since the kidlets decided to help by taking all the ribbons off), the peppers and the baking didn't come back home for obvious reasons, the flowers were wilted, and the photo didn't place.
I 'll mention how the sewing did when I post the pictures.
This past weekend, we had the bridal shower here for my future SIL. It was a smashing sucess that I forgot to take pictures of (though my sisters did, so if I can get a hold of them, I will), with around 35-40 people stuffed into my living room, 8 of them being children 5 yrs. and under. The kids were so good especially the 4 little boys (15 mos.-2 years). They just played and ate.
Oh dear, need to go. 'Bye!


No comments: