20 hot pepper plants. B adores hot peppers, and I do them up in oil with spices, or can them in bread and butter pickle brine.
Sweet herbs: Lemon Balm; Peppermint (yes, I know it can take over); and a bit of lavender.
20 hot pepper plants. B adores hot peppers, and I do them up in oil with spices, or can them in bread and butter pickle brine.
Sweet herbs: Lemon Balm; Peppermint (yes, I know it can take over); and a bit of lavender.
3 comments:
I HAVE to ask...
HOW do you manage a garden with so many rabbits...without a FENCE?!?!
Guantanamo Garden would have been beautiful if it didn't have a shoddy, mismatched, rusty fence around it but we NEED one. I am so envious of people who don't need fences around their gardens....
I married old Sure Shot, who likes to show off for his "Little" Woman with his sharp shooting skills. That and I pray that the Lord will keep the little pests out. Seriously.
Haley still talks about picking veggies out of the garden when we visited you and your mom. She was very impressed. Unfortunatly she will have to be satisfied with our small container garden for now. We are not allowed to dig up the back yard in military housing.
Post a Comment