Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rejoice

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.   Zephania 3:17
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. Isaiah 61:10a

Let us rejoice in Him and be glad and give Him the glory! Revelation 19:7a

Therefore my heart is glad, and my tongue rejoices Psalm 16:9a 
And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior..." Luke 1:46-47
How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news! Romans 10:15b
Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! Philippians 3:1a
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Scripture photo posts! Beautiful, Bonnie! :)

Unknown said...

What lovely pictures of a frosty morning! I forget that over there you're heading into a true white christmas -- it's swimming weather here! One day I'd love to have a snowy Christmas.