Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Outfit Number 3

First off, shucks you all are nice to me, thanks! Second, I had no idea this would go over so well! I have to admit these are some of my favorite posts on others blogs, I just never figured I had enough clothes to do it myself. But I'm having fun!

This one looked better in the mirror than it does on camera. Won't be repeating I don't think.
Chocolate brown sweater- non-maternity hand-me-down
Jeans: same as yesterday, but cuffed
Shoes: W*mart ballet flats 6+ years ago.
Silver hoop earrings, an ancient green beaded necklace, and apron made by me a looonnnggg time ago. I haven't worn it for a while- when I went to put it on, I found the empty packet from replanting bean seeds last spring.
Wore the apron for two reasons: 1. I had messy work to do. 2. My shirt is getting a bit short in the front and this helped cover it.


On another note, I think this might be my new favorite way to do my hair! Based on this idea, but I pinned the front into a poof first because I think my hair looks better with a little bit of height. I shoulda fixed that funky spot. Woops.

Note to self: CHANGE CAMERA SETTINGS! These are grainy!

4 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey, I did my hair the same way this morning!!! Except mine went into a pony-tail. Yours looks much better...

Wendi said...

Love your hair! I need to figure out how to do that. Looks more grown up then flipping the ponytail through to make a twist.

Tracy said...

Your hair looks great, and I really think the outfit is nice, too. Perhaps you aren't so happy with it because the photo is dark. Keep these posts coming!

Rebecca said...

AND I didn't tell you how much I liked your hair!

I have a new favorite 'do thanks to Pinterest too. Maybe I will have to show you sometime. ;-)