Ezekiel Tobias born 8/22/12 at 4:49 AM, 9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 inches long, about 3-4 chins. Story to come later, but we are home : ) And he wasn't born at the fair.
Oh my. He is SOOOO cute! I am so fond of 3 or 4 chins, especially in babies!!! :) LOVE LOVE his name!!! Congrats, Bonnie!!! Hope you get a few zzzzz's....hahahaha, good joke, right?! :-)
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!! Everything about this is wonderful! It makes me so happy to think of you being blessed in this way.
Like the other ladies who commented, I'm very fond of his name, too...especially his middle one. ;)
My, what a big boy he was! Is he your biggest so far?
I was thinking earlier today that it was so great that he stayed put long enough for you to at least go to the fair for a little bit. God's timing is always perfect. :)
Big CONGRATULATIONS to you and all your family! What a special gift this little man is!!! :)
I think there might be a pound in each of those squishy cheeks! I'll bet I know where you're keeping your lips buried these days :) I LOVE his name!!! Congratulations!
the first moments of a new baby are unlike anything else in this world and I'm beyond happy to know that right now you are soaking in every moment of them.
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
8 comments:
Can't wait for the story! I'm trying to convince my little guy to come out soon so he can have a close birthday to his second cousin! :)
Second close friend to name their boy Ezekiel this year! It is SUCH a good name. And he is SUCH a dear boy!
I am so happy for you all, so utterly giddy with joy and thanksgiving that all is well, all was well, and your heart can be held in your hands now.
What a cutie pie! Those cheeks!
Oh my. He is SOOOO cute! I am so fond of 3 or 4 chins, especially in babies!!! :) LOVE LOVE his name!!! Congrats, Bonnie!!! Hope you get a few zzzzz's....hahahaha, good joke, right?! :-)
Oh MY! His name! Those cheeks! That nose! I so wish I could smell him and his that soft little head!
Congratulations, Bonnie. He is perfect!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!! Everything about this is wonderful! It makes me so happy to think of you being blessed in this way.
Like the other ladies who commented, I'm very fond of his name, too...especially his middle one. ;)
My, what a big boy he was! Is he your biggest so far?
I was thinking earlier today that it was so great that he stayed put long enough for you to at least go to the fair for a little bit. God's timing is always perfect. :)
Big CONGRATULATIONS to you and all your family! What a special gift this little man is!!! :)
I think there might be a pound in each of those squishy cheeks! I'll bet I know where you're keeping your lips buried these days :) I LOVE his name!!! Congratulations!
What a big boy!
(heavy sigh)....
the first moments of a new baby are unlike anything else in this world and I'm beyond happy to know that right now you are soaking in every moment of them.
CONGRATULATIONS to your family Bonnie!
Post a Comment