
Woo-Hoo! I got the camera hooked up, and we are in business!
Sweet Muffin Baby a few weeks ago

I don't remember my hair looking this unkempt when I was taking this picture, real world blogging for ya I guess. Not the greatest picture, but she's semi-smiling too, so I had to use it.
Be prepared for the onslaught of birthday pictage this week!

7 comments:
Awww, I like that picture of you and her together! :)
You look pretty in this picture. Oh, baby dear is getting so big already! I want to hold her!! I can't wait to see her in person, tell her not to get too big before I get to see her. I think I am going to call you tonight because I believe yesterday and today were the other babies birthdays?!! Love you!
I said it before and I'll say it again~ she looks just LIKE YOU! BeautifuL!
PS~ is she wearing 3-6 month clothing or is she still in 0-3?
That's a GREAT picture of you two! :)
The picture of the two of you is so adorable. It does look like she is smiling.
Have a blessed day!
~Charree
You BOTH look beautiful!
Such sweetness!!!
I love this photo of you! You are soooo beautiful!!!
Post a Comment