
It's not technically the first day of the fair, but I count it since we spend a few hours there getting entries checked in. I snapped a quick one of the
kiddle-pops before i started the endless task of tagging all my items with entry tickets.

I whipped out Muffin's bonnet last night by sizing down a big girl pattern.

Since we got a late start, I packed lunch and we ate in the shade of the van. Pardon Honey's sandwich sticking out of her mouth.

I thought I'd post a pic of what I'm wearing at the fair each day, simply because I wear skirts the whole week, and "dress-up". In case you're interested. The shirt is from Target, and the skirt is a wrap around,
pre-husband and babies.
I should be able to post each day, thanks to the joys of high-speed Internet, but now, I must leave you to clean my kitchen. What a week for the dishwasher to wimp out on me!
4 comments:
Hi Bonnie,
I love Muffin's bonnet! Good luck with all of your entries, I can't wait to see how it all goes:) I keep forgetting to ask my hubby about Elisha, I will though...Have a great day!!!
Erica
I'm looking forward to the update of what you entered and what prizes you won. :)
You look really nice. Great idea to "dress up" for the fair!
I love Muffin's bonnet. What a doll that kiddo is! I'm sure Honey and Biscuit will have a great time at the fair, and I hope you do as well. Looking forward to the updates!
Adorable bonnet and baby!I always enjoy your fair posts; there is something very quaint about a county fair.
Post a Comment