I can't believe this basket only took second- isn't it pretty? My bouquet. Laying on its side. LOTS of flowers and arrangements. And 2 of my brothers admiring them.
*sigh* Our country fair doesn't have all these things. I think they do flowers & photos, but no food/canning/produce baskets. Wish they did! I loved you comment about taking a picture of all the stuff I've canned at the end. It would be fun, but there are hundreds of jars of food now and I don't want to haul them all back upstairs. There's not enough light in the basement for a picture either. I'm looking forward to seeing yours though!
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
2 comments:
I always love the flowers as one of the best displays.
But that basket IS beautiful. They grew ALL that stuff out of their own garden?!? What a variety!
*sigh* Our country fair doesn't have all these things. I think they do flowers & photos, but no food/canning/produce baskets. Wish they did! I loved you comment about taking a picture of all the stuff I've canned at the end. It would be fun, but there are hundreds of jars of food now and I don't want to haul them all back upstairs. There's not enough light in the basement for a picture either. I'm looking forward to seeing yours though!
Post a Comment