hope he turns -- but if it comes down to a caesar, don't be too worried. certainly in my case, the op was really not bad at all, and certainly nothing to fear.
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
6 comments:
Oh no, Bonnie! I'll continue to pray for the "little ones" turning and for an easy and safe delivery.
Praying that he'll turn, and that all will be well, no matter what.
Prayed, Bonnie!!!
oiy. still praying for you guys! soon, you'll be holding the little munchkin...
Turn, big guy, turn! I'll keep praying.
hope he turns -- but if it comes down to a caesar, don't be too worried. certainly in my case, the op was really not bad at all, and certainly nothing to fear.
Post a Comment