Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Woke up miserable Friday, with a cold. Didn't get much sleep last night (fell asleep after 2 am, woke up before 6) so I stayed home from church with the Kidlets. Who really wants to listen to me cough and sneeze and blow my nose anyway? BUT. Despite being sleepy tired, I have something I've been missing for nearly 8 weeks: ENERGY!!!!!! Hooray for (almost) 12 weeks!!!!

So, after an Oh-so-spiritual episode of Veggietales (a once in a very great while watch) while I took a shower, the kids settled down with paper and colored pencils.

Beans is running around getting into things (because he doesn't actually play, he gets into), and there is Babykins, peeking in for the picture too.

The sun is actually shining, I have actual energy, my in-laws are bringing pizza over later and Downton Abbey is on tonight- a happy Sunday indeed!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you feel better soon! Would this be a bad time to mention that I finished season 2 of Downton Abbey last week? ;)

Bonnie said...

Nah, B. and I are enjoying the once a week watching of it- so was it good?

Shan said...

Dearest Bonnie,

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

We too, are watching Downton Abbey...I can hardly from episode to episode.

Yours so kindredly,
Shan
Honey Hill Farm

Sarah said...

Yes, it was good! It's going to be a long wait til season 3!

Rebecca said...

You told me about Downton Abbey just a few days before watching Season 1 online expired. So I watched the first few episodes and then couldn't finish them. I skipped and went on to Season 2 anyway. ;-)

Hope you are feeling much better now!

Elisha said...

Ok, I keep hearing about Downton Abby from seemingly "everyone", but CAN'T find season 1 to watch online! How did you see season 1????
Also, Beans hair looks really blonde in that picture - is it really that blonde??!!!
And yay for energy! Coffee can only do so much :-)
*I* am feeling better. The kids are too, I think. At least the fevers are down... Hope the bug there passes quickly!
And, no, sadly the hospital doesn't offer trips to Hawaii! :-) I wish... Kids and hospitals don't mix...

Bonnie said...

'Lish-
I picked up Downton Abbey at the library on a whim. I never heard of it, but the costumes caught my eye. I will warn you that there are 2 brief "scenes", that pass quickly, though one has to deal with consequences of a near - well anyway, she has to deal with it for the rest of season and into 2.
Yep, his hair is that blond, if not more so.
Gad ya'll seem to be better!

Elisha said...

Oooo, I'll check the library!