We started school last week, and thus the obligatory First (uh, second) Day of School pictures. (and I actually got some I want to print and frame, that's never happened)
These are GREAT!!! I'm not sure how you're managing to jump in so soon after having a baby. It always takes me so much longer to get back in the groove. You're amazing, Bonnie!!! :)
Oh the SWEETNESS! These turned out FABULOUSLY. I love them all, but that sweet little baby had me swooning. He looks DIFFERENT and oh so amazingly precious!
PS> I totally agree with Davene. I am amazed at all you are doing these days (and I don't even know the half of it!) Schooling. Saucing. You are wonderwoman.
Awww. I just love these. I have yet to take our annual "apple with the year" on it photos! Your little chair, flowers, quilt, & chalkboard are PERFECT...a beautiful compliment to your ADORABLE little family! :)
I LOVE your girl's matching shirt & dress...they are sooo sweet! Ezekiel is PRECIOUS...I love the Hungary Catapillar sleep suit...I want to use the HC as a them for Phoebe's first birthday... :-)
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
6 comments:
I love these! Nice work, Mama!
These are GREAT!!! I'm not sure how you're managing to jump in so soon after having a baby. It always takes me so much longer to get back in the groove. You're amazing, Bonnie!!! :)
Cute, cute, cute!!! Like the banner - great idea!
Oh the SWEETNESS! These turned out FABULOUSLY. I love them all, but that sweet little baby had me swooning. He looks DIFFERENT and oh so amazingly precious!
PS> I totally agree with Davene. I am amazed at all you are doing these days (and I don't even know the half of it!) Schooling. Saucing. You are wonderwoman.
Awww. I just love these. I have yet to take our annual "apple with the year" on it photos! Your little chair, flowers, quilt, & chalkboard are PERFECT...a beautiful compliment to your ADORABLE little family! :)
I LOVE your girl's matching shirt & dress...they are sooo sweet! Ezekiel is PRECIOUS...I love the Hungary Catapillar sleep suit...I want to use the HC as a them for Phoebe's first birthday... :-)
Just precious, Bonnie!!!
theme not them ;)
Post a Comment