Unlike his brothers and sisters at this age, my Little Sweet Fat Plump Darling LOVES baths.
The second he hits the water he is splashing his little fat arms and legs for all he's worth.
And so the camera must come out to capture it all.
And yes, he really *is* that roly-poly and bitey.

9 comments:
Baby wearing DEFINITELY counts as exercise!
He is darling- every last inch of him. I was going to comment on your new header and then- forgot. His expressions are so adorable!
Num num num.
OH MY GOODNESS!! :D He is soooooooooooooooo precious!!! This is mighty close to my Phoebe but he definitely has an edge on her with the rolls! :)
Ahh! He is sooooo stinkin' CUTE! love that grin!
What a sweet boy!! All those rolls--wow! How much does he weigh now? :)
By the way, I made your venison hash recipe again tonight...and a few nights ago, I made your french onion soup. Both are delicious, but that soup...my my my, it's fantastic. Jeff LOVED it. I'm thinking I'll be making it again soon... :)
Rebecca- glad that it counts. He's a load.
Amy-
My cousins wife declared "His rolls have rolls!"
Elisha- Auntie Bon is waiting impatiently for baby to be born!
Davene- he weighs 27 pounds, 27 very heavy pounds.
I'm so glad you enjoy those recipes! I just made the soup the other night!
Wow! Think he could share a few of those pounds with Moriah? She could use some!! ;-)
Haha!
Love the chubbs!! So cute. Mine were never rolly, but I love it.
Post a Comment