![]() |
| yes, those are my pj's. |
It occurred to me that I never told you all WHY I'm calling it Half-Pint Farm.
Way back in April of 2004, when B. and I were winging our way to Mexico for our honeymoon, he was reading a copy of Hobby Farm magazine on the plane trip down.
There was an article in it about miniature farm animals, and we talked about how fun it would be to have a farm of them. I jokingly said we could call it "Half-Pint Farm", since they weren't full sized animals, they were half-pint sized. All these years later, the name seemed to fit our half-pint sized acreage. Not a full farm, not even a small farm really, but definitely a Half-Pint Farm.
Still planting. No chicks yet.
Talk at ya later.
Bon


2 comments:
How did I miss commenting on this post? I know not.
I DO know one thing: Half-Pint farm is THE.PERFECT.NAME for your place and I am SLIGHTLY jealous I didn't think of it first. ;-)
Andrew keeps begging me to put an order in to get chicks and I keep saying NOT UNTIL THE GARDEN IS DONE.
And no. It STILL isn't.
Happy Gardening lady!
The name fits! :-)
Post a Comment