Goofball Sewer of nearly all my clothing Loved by my husband (he just bought me a stainless steal canner!) Preserver of food (only a small portion shown here...) Kisser of babies Mama of 3
This is great! It's been fun to see more of YOU in this post and the next one.
I'm terrible about putting pics of myself on my blog...I only seem to do it when I'm pregnant. :) Other than that, I'm rarely in front of the camera, just behind it.
Welcome to Crabapple Pond! I'm Bonnie; I'm 33, wife of 9 years to B., and momma to Honey-8 yrs., Biscuit-6 yrs., Muffin- 4 yrs., Beans-2 yrs., and Sprout- born late summer 2012.
We live on a small wanna-be "back-yard farm" in the rural Mid-West, and have a few acres with-you guessed it- crabapple trees and a pond.
I am a born again Christian, and I strive to serve Christ through my family.
God is good and life is grand.
3 comments:
This is great! It's been fun to see more of YOU in this post and the next one.
I'm terrible about putting pics of myself on my blog...I only seem to do it when I'm pregnant. :) Other than that, I'm rarely in front of the camera, just behind it.
Thanks for giving us more glimpses of you!
Great little bits & pieces!!! :)
I wanted to do something along these lines and didn't get all of it done! :)
Amy
I did not have time earlier to look at the follow up post. Finally got to it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! So ... GREAT!! :D
Post a Comment